Titanfall Smart Pistol Mk5 – Basic Edition 3D Print Files
This is a set of files for producing the “Basic” version of the Titanfall Smart Pistol – that is to say, a static prop without any interior carve-outs for electronics. Sliced to be printed with as little in the way of necessary supports as possible.
All print files are provided in .STL format. Files include:
- Primary gun body – left and right grips, left and right mid-sections and a muzzle section. Sliced to print flat-side down with alignment holes for assembly.
- A flashlight accessory mount that should slide onto the mid-section rails and help hold the body of the gun together.
- Various gun greeblies as separate meshes to facilitate an easier time printing and painting. Safety slides, magazine release buttons, and other small detail parts.
- Bottom magazine cover, separated out so that the gun grips could fit on smaller print beds.
- An optional detachable silencer that should friction-fit into the primary gun muzzle so as to be removable if desired.
These files DO NOT include:
- Technical support. This listing presumes you know how to slice, print, and assemble 3D print files.
These assets may not be resold, redistributed, or otherwise conveyed to a third party.