Titanfall Pilot Battery – 3D Print Files
3D printable files for a 1:1 scale Pilot battery from Titanfall 2. Total overall scale of the final printed battery is approximately 7.25″ in diameter (185mm) by 18″ tall (456mm). The model has been broken into as many parts as can be reasonably done to make the printing process easier. Should fit on most print beds. The design accommodates up to 120 5mm green LEDs.
All print files are provided in .STL format. Files include:
- Grab handle, split into two parts for switch installation or wiring purposes.
- Battery body, divided into 8 primary sections so as to fit on the average print bed.
- Bottom compartment cover, designed to be screwed to bottom of prop. Provides a space for power for LEDs.
- Individual large circular inserts (design requires 24 of these to be printed, 6 to a side).
- Individual small side inserts (design requires 96 of these to be printed, 24 to a side).
- Internal LED mount strip parts to hold the LEDs in correct positions.
- Internal alignment parts, exterior “V” elements, and exterior detail screws.
- Assembled file of all parts for reference.
These files DO NOT include:
- Technical support. This listing presumes you know how to slice, print, and assemble 3D print files.