Immortan Joe Medal Set 3D Print Files
A set of five of Immortan Joe’s badges, rendered as 3D files to recreate the ones found on his torso plate as accurately as possible.
All print files are provided in .STL format. Files include:
- “Eagle” Badge – reproduction of a vintage Easyriders medal design.
- “500” Badge and matching ribbon topper.
- “Grinder” Badge – gear design with laurels and matching ribbon topper.
- “Keyhole” Badge – reproduction of the escutcheon design used in the movie.
- “Scroll” Badge and matching ribbon topper.
These files DO NOT include:
- The sixth badge, a navy officer’s eagle, is not reproduced here as it is current military regalia and we do not want to run into trouble for copying it.
- Technical support. This listing presumes you know how to slice, print, and assemble 3D print files.
These assets may not be resold, redistributed, or otherwise conveyed to a third party.