GO TO NEW SHOP This version of our online webstore has been deprecated. Our current webstore is available here. Due to the difficulty of migrating existing orders and customer accounts between systems, this version of the store has been left active so customers can still access any of their previous downloads or other purchases. However, all purchases are disabled on this shop - you must use the new webstore for any future purchases. Thank you for your understanding!
Immortan Joe Air Filters and Hose Connectors 3D Print Files
A variety of parts that were specifically used in our functional Immortan Joe build to produce a working air-blowing setup. These parts would be just as useful if you simply wanted non-functional components to print and assemble for the same look.
All print files are provided in .STL format. Files include:
- Air filter base adapter. Designed to use cut-down Dust Devil H3 filters, which serve as functional air intakes.
- T-Pipe fitting, in two parts. Designed to interface between the back end of the air filter base and the airbag itself. It has a straight hole through the bigger tube to allow air to flow through.
- Right-angle pipe fitting, in two parts. Replicates the connection between the back end of Joe’s hoses and the plug that reaches into the air bladder from the outside.
- Shoulder mounting plates, in two parts, including a mount for the T-Pipe fitting mentioned above.
- Gas mask hose connector part. The screen-used hose is made from two sizes of gas mask hose: a thinner grey hose that connects to the mask, from a PDF-D childrens’ gas mask, and a thicker black hose from your modern Russian gas masks like the GP-5 or M41M that connects to the bag behind his head. This part is designed to connect the two sizes while maintaining an airtight seal.
These files DO NOT include:
- Technical support. This listing presumes you know how to slice, print, and assemble 3D print files.
These assets may not be resold, redistributed, or otherwise conveyed to a third party.