FFXIV Red Mage – Antiquated Murgleis Focus 3D Print Files
3D printable files for a 1:1 spell focus to accompany our “Antiquated Murgleis” sword from Final Fantasy XIV.
The model has been broken into multiple parts with flat-facing sides down to make the printing process on an FDM printer as straightforward as possible. Supports should be minimal for most parts, and the parts should fit comfortably on an average-sized printer bed.
All print files are provided in .STL format. Files include:
- Files for printing the entire focus, most of which are divided into front and back halves with alignment holes for interlocking components.
- Parts for printing a display base for the finished product, sliced into a main base, cover for the bottom, and locking tabs to hold the final Focus.
- Files for laser-cutting structural parts out of clear acrylic. (Provided in .SVG and .DXF formats).
- Alternatively, files for 3D printing the same structural parts (say, out of clear filament).
- A parts list with working links (circa 2018) for purchase for any additional hardware or parts required or intended for assembly.
These files DO NOT include:
- Technical support. This listing presumes you know how to slice, print, and assemble 3D print files.
These assets may not be resold, redistributed, or otherwise conveyed to a third party.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to leave a review!