GO TO NEW SHOP This version of our online webstore has been deprecated. Our current webstore is available here. Due to the difficulty of migrating existing orders and customer accounts between systems, this version of the store has been left active so customers can still access any of their previous downloads or other purchases. However, all purchases are disabled on this shop - you must use the new webstore for any future purchases. Thank you for your understanding!
FFXIV Red Mage – Antiquated Murgleis 3D Print Files
3D printable files for a 1:1 scale sword – the “Antiquated Murgleis” – from Final Fantasy XIV. This monster of a prop is 56 and a half inches (1,433 mm) long from tip-to-tip. It is meant to accompany our Antiquated Murgleis Focus model.
The model has been broken into multiple parts with flat-facing sides down to make the printing process on an FDM printer as straightforward as possible. Supports should be minimal for most parts, and the parts should fit comfortably on an average-sized printer bed.
All print files are provided in .STL format. Files include:
- Sword blade, sliced into six (6) separate printable sections with alignment holes through the center and sides of each.
- Shield guard, sliced into two (2) separate sections (top and bottom halves). Alignment holes included in the parts for assembly.
- Hilt and handle components, sliced into seven (7) separate parts. Alignment holes included.
- Complex quillions and fencing guards, sliced into nineteen (19) separate parts. Most sections have been divided into pairs to make printing easier and require a minimum of supports. Alignment holes and a tabbed keying system have been added to the models to make assembly in the correct direction(s) a bit more foolproof.
- An ‘assembled’ mesh showing the entire sword. Useful as a reference.
- A parts list with working links (circa 2018) for purchase for any additional hardware or parts required or intended for assembly.
These files DO NOT include:
- Technical support. This listing presumes you know how to slice, print, and assemble 3D print files.
These assets may not be resold, redistributed, or otherwise conveyed to a third party.