Ancient Magus Bride – Elias Mask 3D Print Files
3D printable files for a 1:1 wearable mask of the character Elias from the anime series “The Ancient Magus Bride”. Total width of horns tip-to-tip is approximately 35.66″ (906mm). The model has been broken into as many parts as can be reasonably done to make the printing process easier. Should fit on most print beds.
All print files are provided in .STL format. Files include:
- Single horn, sliced into 3 printable sections. Flip the files around (mirror them) for the other side. Alignment holes included in each part for support and assembly.
- Primary skull, sliced into 5 printable sections (snout, left face, right face, crown and occipetal). Alignment holes included in each part for support and assembly.
- Eye LED mounting armature. Flip the file around (mirror it) for the other side. Sockets into hole on the inside of face.
- A 40mm printable fan grill, to hide a fan mounted in the nose of the mask.
- A parts list with working links (circa 2018) for purchase for any additional hardware, parts, or electronics required or intended for assembly.
These files DO NOT include:
- Technical support. This listing presumes you know how to slice, print, and assemble 3D print files.
PLEASE NOTE: The horns have been designed to fit into the sockets on the skull. However, it is likely that you will have to sand/file/dremel the bottom of the base that plugs in down to ensure it can fit through the socket opening on the back of the skull.